[c-nsp] Forcing BGP to propagate only after route is in the FIB

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Sep 15 10:50:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 04:47:28PM +0200, Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr wrote:
> One is never too precautious I guess ;-)

Well... people tell me I shouldn't enable stuff I do not need - in this
case, on IOS XR 4.3.4 on ASR9001, this can lead to "the FIB process
deadlocks", and subsequently BGP locks up, waiting for FIB, and then the
machine starts acting seriously weird...

(Fixed now, in SP4 or so)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de