[c-nsp] Cat6500 VLAN cannot be assigned to a routed port sub-if?

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:08:25 EDT 2016

If the card is switching type card then yes it does care and draws from the
internal VLAN database.   The true routed cards (SPA) are not part of the
internal VLAN database.   I ran into this on 7600 routers with WS line
cards.  However the SPA cards in the chassis did not draw from the internal
VLAN pool.