[c-nsp] DHCP Snooping on Cat3850

Antoine Monnier mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:55:37 EDT 2016

there are some serious bugs in the 3.7.3 and 3.7.4 releases for Catalyst
3850
Apparently, after a power outage a stack may come back half dead resulting
in network down situations-> CSCva55550

quality issues on the 3850 platform isn't improving it seems.

Has someone tried the newest "denali" releases on that platform?