[c-nsp] (Off-Topic) HLD / LLD Network Documentation framework

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:01:45 EDT 2017

Cheers Adam - much appreciated - I actually sourced some very nice HLD, LLD, and also Network testing (Scope/Business case/POC/Performance-Scaleability/Network read for use/reporting etc) templates....Provide an excellent framework to work from.....and def. agree, Understanding and detailing the requirements, is paramount before even looking at HLD.

Thanks