[c-nsp] NCS4200 - re-badged ASR920 / ASR900 ?

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 03:17:47 EDT 2017

Based on software roadmap, its running XE (Everest currently, then Polaris/unified stack(16.5.2))...they "appear" to be targeting sonet/sdh with it...Its an ASR920/ASR90x, so XE it has to be I guess....unless they plan to transition it to XR....all the other NCS platforms are XR (I believe..5xxx/6xxx are)...It would be like having the ASR9001 running XE, where all others run XR,....just seems wrong lol.

Cheers