[c-nsp] Cisco IGP / BFD Dampening (Suppressing Unstable WAN Links)

Antoine Monnier mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 03:02:38 EDT 2017

we had same kind of issue - we looked into BFD dampening but it did not do
what we needed - plus both end of a link need to support it.
Cisco SE said that they would feed back our experience to the BU - never
heard back though

One conversation on the topic.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/144626/bfd-support-cisco-asr9000

Definitely interested is someone has managed to solve that problem with BFD
dampening...without EEM scripts!