[c-nsp] nfSen / nfDump

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Tue Aug 1 16:59:54 EDT 2017

Slightly off topic, however related to the solarwinds talks of last week.

Just wondering what versions of nfSen and nfdump you fine people are running - and on what operating system, e.g debian / red hat etc.

I understand Nfsen has not been updated since 2011 - is this a problem - or is it just that rocksteady?

How comprehensive is the sFlow support - this is one reason we are moving away from solarwinds. (and we got rid of all our CaatOS gear - solarwinds was great at CatoS!)

Any input greatly appreciated

Nick Cutting