[c-nsp] ASR 1k vs 9k as a non-transit BGP router with full tables?

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Aug 3 04:42:11 EDT 2017

On 3/Aug/17 09:58, adamv0025 at netconsultings.com wrote:

> Again, MX104 is/was competing with ASR903 or ASR902.

Could have been, but it also finds itself competing with the ASR1000.
Juniper just don't have anything else in their arsenal at the moment,
for this range of kit.

> Seems line everyone forgot about the ASR903? Such a good work horse.

For some reason, that platform has never blown my skirt up...

That said, I'm looking forward to the ASR920 replacement (or, rather,
new cousin).

Mark.