[c-nsp] nfSen / nfDump

Ryan Gelobter ryan.g at atwgpc.net
Thu Aug 17 17:58:35 EDT 2017

You may want to checkout ntopng/nprobe if you haven't already. Depending on
the number of flows and features you need you may be able to use the
community/trial versions. If not I think the price is very reasonable for
what you get. (under $1k euro for both per year).

I got tired of having to deal with nfsen as a PHP application and the old
UI not really being user friendly. They are both rock solid though.

http://www.ntop.org/products/traffic-analysis/ntop/