[c-nsp] multiple GRE on the same gear

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Fri Dec 1 11:36:16 EST 2017

I'm am 99 percent certain this does not happen on anything but the 6500, it is something to do with the hardware forwarding not able to handle an extra field to index something.

One of Ivan Pepelnjak's webinars talked more about it (the 6500 having the issue) - and he mentioned ISR / ASR did not have the issue.

Sorry I could not provide more detail.