[c-nsp] MPLS service provider monitoring tools

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Feb 3 07:47:30 EST 2017

Hi,

I’ve been a big fan of Observium for a number of years, but recently I’ve been looking to switch to LibreNMS as they tend to be a little faster at building support for new equipment.

You might find either one would fit your needs.  The pay features in Observium are included in LibreNMS (which is free).