[c-nsp] L2 Channel Errors

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Mon Feb 20 22:45:49 EST 2017

It sounds like you need to reconfigure your side to tag the frames
like the Juniper expects. Or they need to reconfigure their side to
understand untagged frames.

The running-config from your interface would be helpful, and any
relevant config from the Juniper if available.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology