[c-nsp] Building E-Trees

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:01:28 EST 2017

Hi,

I think that might help, but I need to figure out a way for the packets to
not be flooded to other PWE3. according to the docs:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr9000/software/mpls/configuration/guide/gcasr9kvpls.html#wp1171784

*"Note *Split horizon groups are not supported for access PWs."

I'll try to test that. Alternatively I'll try to see if I can move the
neighbour statement to a vfi (and build a fake static VPLS).

I actually wonder if there is any difference between having the neighbours
directly under the bridge domain vs having a VFI under the bridge domain
and neighbours under the VFI.

kind regards
Pshem