[c-nsp] Tabo Topic? Third party Maintenance

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Jan 24 03:46:43 EST 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 08:08:43AM +0000, Simon Lockhart wrote:
> Yes, really, they want us to pay them more money to find
> out how buggy their code releases are...

When I was young and naive, too many years ago, I wondered why I would have
to pay Vendors to be able to report their bugs to them and get them fixed,
while the open source community usually was quite happy to be told about
bugs in their code...

Now I'm much older and do not ask questions anymore...  (and I'm more
realistic concerning available manpower, code testing complexity, feature
combinatoric explosions, and internal politics :-) ).

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de