[c-nsp] Nexus 93108TC-EX Breakout Support

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Thu Jan 26 17:47:28 EST 2017

This is the second generation 10 gig copper leaf switch with 100 gig uplinks.
The first generation did not support 40 gig x 10 SFP+ breakouts on the uplinks.

I believe this Generation 2 version does - (you can run the 100's at 40, and the 40's should support breakouts)

I have looked at the switch documentation - which points to the 9k breakout document - which DOES not include the generation 2 EX switches.
So I cannot find any doc that says it is supported - including the cisco live PDF's.

Nick