[c-nsp] ASR9k LC fib programming problem

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri Jul 14 04:42:40 EDT 2017

Hey,

> Šturmankin Miroslav
> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:03 PM
>
> I have tried several things to reprogram the LC but no success, the record
is
> still stuck into the LC HW:
> 1) added back the static route towards a.a.a.2 and removed it
> 2) added a static route towards b.b.b.2
> 3) cleared route ipv4 unicast
> 4) removed the prefix x.x.x.0/24 from routing table
> 5) shut down the be1.10 interface
>
> Has anybody encoutered enythig similar on their a9k boxes and how did you
> please solve the issue (other than LC reload)? Thank you.

There's deffo a LC shell method that can fix the bad mapping on the fly, but
these LC shells are not documented anywhere, so I suggest you ask either
Aleksandar or Xander, or you watch TAC guy doing it once and record the
procedure :)

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::