[c-nsp] Centralized IP transmission monitoring

Rasto Rickardt phobie at axfr.org
Sun Jul 30 05:01:46 EDT 2017

That is exactly what we are presently testing.

We have existing zabbix solution which collects interface counters.

We are now testing getting ip sla values from SNMP. Main reason is to
offload monitoring system to store, process and correlate performance
data from multiple uplinks into some reasonable metric.

r.