[c-nsp] Intelligent Bandwidth Management

Mark Mason MMason at jackhenry.com
Fri Jun 2 14:46:28 EDT 2017

#bump

From: Mark Mason
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:27 AM
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Intelligent Bandwidth Management

APIC-EM, Noction, FatPipe Networks, LiveAction, Cisco OER (legacy), Cisco PfR, advanced BGP parameters, home grown DevOps Open Source network probes to a collector (thinking CloudFlare Salt NAPALM automation examples I've seen), etc.?

What is the industry using for identification of latency increases, ISP congestion, ISP congestion one transit removed, etc.?

Quite some time ago OER->to initial PFRv1 I deployed with success but it had massive change logs and zero GUI with a failed Cisco Fluke Networks graphical representation. Also lacked some maintenance mode knobs and additional tweaks I needed. Time has come back around to make the internet edge more intelligent again!

Mark Mason

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended
together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution