[c-nsp] Load balancing on portchan (4500X->ASR1006)

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 04:06:51 EDT 2017

Hi mate - 4500X(Primary) it is egress usage on both ports, 4500X(Secondary), it is the opposite)ingress....I only tried mac balancing for testing....lol, it seems to get the best balance.....cant use ip/port....on src/dst ip, or src/dst port.....4500X only does layer 2 (Trunking vlans up to ASR1000, which does L3 (dot1q subints on portchan).....an old legacy setup from many years ago, that is goign to be retirred adap 😊

Thanks