[c-nsp] Matching EXP bits in ME3600

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Jun 26 08:31:32 EDT 2017

> Oh and I seem to remember there's also the limitation on which match
> criteria can be combined, but I can't find it in my notes, it was something
> like L2 fields L3 fields and some selected mix, but for example you could
> not match for Dot1.p and EXP at the same time.
>
> adam

Correct:

Combination A
DSCP, Outer COS, UDP/TCP Source and Destination, IP SA/DA, outer Vlan
Combination B
IP SA/DA, Outer COS, Inner COS, DSCP, MPLS EXP, outer Vlan, Inner Vlan
Combination C
MAC SA/DA, Outer COS, Inner COS, DSCP, MPLS Exp, outer Vlan, Inner Vlan

I think the frustrating thing with the documentation is that when I look for things like restrictions and guidelines to configuring features, I look primarily in the section titled 'Restrictions and Guidelines'. I would think I'd have learned by now not to skim past more specific areas of documentation, but alas, my brain will not allow it.

-evt