[c-nsp] vs mldp and sup720-10G

Arne Larsen arlarndk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:15:02 EST 2017

Hi All

Can someone tell me is mldp supported on a sup720-10G with a 15.1 release

If I look at Cisco's website I can find this.:

Cisco IOS^® Software Release 15.1(1)SY is the first converged software
release for Cisco^® Catalyst^® 6500 Series Switches that supports Cisco
Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T (Sup2T) and Cisco Catalyst
6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 (Sup720-3B and Sup720-10G). Some
features might perform better on systems running Sup2T, as they are
supported in hardware on the supervisor.

LSM Label Switched Multicast - mLDP with PIM signaling

Sup720, Sup2T

But Cisco here in DK says that it's not supported.

Has anyone this running in there environment

/Arne