[c-nsp] Cisco One Licensing

Juergen Marenda cnsp at marenda.net
Fri Mar 3 13:53:22 EST 2017

> Some day, when I'm finally giving up on networking, I'll change to the
dark side and apply for a job in >the license-model creation business unit
for one of the big network vendors.

> gert

I am thinking about creating special electric connectors,
say, the upcoming IPv8-Connector; forcing it to be _the_ world-wide standard
(even star fleet must use them) and getting a golden nose with the
licence-fees.

Only well-educated technicians are allowed to handle them,
so education courses and certification business boosts.

Finaly, my book "the IPv8-Connector for dummies" will be a best-seller.

Juergen.