[c-nsp] PVST+ with arista box

Juergen Marenda cnsp at marenda.net
Mon Mar 6 16:46:04 EST 2017

Either configure MST everywhere, once, same configuration;
Keep trunk vlan-assignement in sync with that
and never try to change to avoid problems.

So design your MST instances well;
or stay on Cisco pvst+ with only Cisco switches.
(caveat: some switches really want to have vlans mentioned in the MST
instance config
configured which may be above their vlan limit count.)

Everything else give headache, white hair falling out too early, ...

Just my $0.01 ... white hair on the floor,

Juergen.