[c-nsp] 4x10G Etherchannel overruns

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed Mar 29 18:58:16 EDT 2017

Overruns on 6500 platform ingress usually means there's nowhere to send
the traffic coming in (i.e. whatever port it's trying to send the
traffic TO is overloaded with output drops or the fabric is full to the
egress port).  So check where the traffic is going (like if it's going
to a 1g port ingressing on this 4x 10g)