[c-nsp] A9K-2X100GE-TR and link loss carry forward

Pierfrancesco Caci pf at caci.it
Thu Mar 30 11:01:58 EDT 2017

Hello,
is there any known compatibility issue between A9K-2X100GE-TR with
CFP-100G-LR4 and some transmission equipment when they enable
LLCF (link loss carry forward / link loss pass through)? We already had
2 cases with different transport vendors where at the end of a scheduled
maint the link did not restore until a full physical loop was placed and
removed. Removing LLCF in one case fixed it. We don't know what
brand/model of transport equipment is involved at this moment.

Pf

--
Pierfrancesco Caci