[c-nsp] administrative inquiry

Nathan Lannine nathan.lannine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 07:04:33 EDT 2017

> Do people still want to receive PSIRT notices here?

The PSIRT notifications through this list always beat my Cisco
subscribed notifications by two to three days.  So for me getting the
notifications via this list's subscription to Cisco's notifications is
unnecessarily redundant.  I will likely raise this with our account
manager.  Perhaps others on the list could do the same.  I find the
earlier notification via this list to be helpful with getting me an
earlier start on assessing the impact of such notifications.

Thank you -