[c-nsp] Looking-glass software?

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Thu May 18 10:03:56 EDT 2017

Hi, all

can anyone recommend a free looking-glass tool
to run on my own NOC server for my own core routers?

My problem is finding a software that is preferably written in
Perl or PHP and

* not unmaintained for years
* breaking with current versions (5.24) of Perl
* only supporting telnet instead of ssh
* ...

I've been spending almost a day already chasing dead links
on historic sites like traceroute.org, downloading, configuring,
testing ...

So, any hints?

I had set up routerproxy to hand my less IOS-savvy colleagues a
tool to quickly check some things, but that one goes in the
"breaks with Perl 5.24" category ...

Thanks!
Patrick