[c-nsp] Why WiSM appears to ignore IPv6 ACLs that should override interface ACLs?

Christopher Werny cwerny at ernw.de
Tue May 23 08:17:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

which code version are you currently running? I have a similar setup where I
get rid of all the link local multicast packets (mDNS/LLMNR etc.) as we do
not have any use case for them. The IPv6 (and IPv4) ACL is working fine. The
only difference to the configuration example is that I have bound the ACL on
the SSID Level (and not on the Interface).

I am running this on a 2504 WLC with 8.2.130.0.

 Shameless self-plug:

I am responsible for setting up a fully IPv6 enabled conference network
(around 500 attendees) and presented the setup and (IPv6 relevant)
configuration here:

https://www.troopers.de/media/filer_public/5b/34/5b340a58-2c8e-46a0-9d96-834
e5edd9154/tr16_ipv6_sec_summit_secure_reliable_guest_wlan_v15.pdf

Maybe it helps ;-).

Cheers,
Christopher