[c-nsp] cisco ip nat question

joshd jduffek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:36:29 EST 2017

Unless I'm reading this wrong you just need a basic interface overload
config...something like this:

int eth0/0
!interface traffic sources from
ip nat inside
int eth0/1
!interface going to devices without gateway
ip nat outside
ip nat inside source list NATDIS interface eth0/1 overload
ip access-list extedned NATDIS
 permit ip source.network.address.0 255.255.255.0 dest.net.address.0
255.255.255.0

(hopefully that is right).

jd.