[c-nsp] ASR9000 HW compatibility

Ted Pelas Johansson ted.johansson at tele2.com
Tue Nov 21 04:43:09 EST 2017

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-9000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-738704.html

/Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Dmitry Kiselev
Sent: den 21 november 2017 09:33
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] ASR9000 HW compatibility

Hi!

Could any on the list advice me are new 48-ports 10G line cards (A9K-48x10GE) can run inside old ASR9010 v01 chassis with old v01 power modules and fans? Assuming power budget is enough and XR has already updated.

I've already checked cisco and live! sites but found no any hints. :(

Thanks in advance

--

Dmitry Kiselev