[c-nsp] Redistributed connected / static prefixes to upstream and set as-path prepend

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:07:52 EST 2017

Apologies - I did resolve this, but neglected to post to list....soft bgp reset, I saw no as prepends on carriers looking glass, same with hard reset (Hence I thought it was caused by origin (grasping at straws 😉 )) - I ended up shutting down the peering session, then activating it, and the AS Prepends miraculously showed up in carriers looking glass....fun 😊