[c-nsp] ospf database size - affects that underlying transport mtu might have

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Nov 24 14:34:23 EST 2017

Cisco tac didn't want to do ignore-mtu because I think they said there was something else further in the neighborship process that must have a sufficient transport mtu to make work... so we had to shrink the end point mtu's where the neighbors were located (my cisco asr901 at the cell tower site, and my cisco asr9006 at my core...  everything in the middle was 3 different 3rd parties transporting my 901 and 9k via layer 2 )

-Aaron