[c-nsp] spanning-tree for local switching on ASR920

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Oct 19 04:45:08 EDT 2017

Hmm and if you enable debug can you actually see the stp packets being
issued (or even received) on either of the ports?
The config looks good for catching and processing such PDUs.

Btw I'm still not getting the setup, so you have FW1 in port 1 and FW2 in
port 2 and p1 and p2 are in BD1.
Now how are the FWs forming a loop here over the , can't that be addressed
somehow?
My memories on this setup are pretty rusty I remember there was some
active/active or active/passive.
And I think in active/active mode you could spray sessions onto either of
them and they would exchange the flows between each other over the sync-link
depending on which of them had the flow map. (there where actually two
inter-switch links right one for data and one for CP messages + you could
have some redundancy) Is that roughly your setup?
But still I'd not expect this to loop packets?

adam