[c-nsp] Outdoor switch

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Thu Oct 19 13:41:18 EDT 2017

These guys dominate in the WISP market and make great hardware.  Support is excellent.

We have around 4 of them up on roofs in NYC, they take the weather quite well as long as you get the recommended enclosure.

They take PoE in and can provide PoE out - all “passive” PoE since that’s what most of the WISP and camera gear wants:

https://www.netonix.com/wisp-switch.html <https://www.netonix.com/wisp-switch.html>

Browse the forums for opinions and such:

https://forum.netonix.com/ <https://forum.netonix.com/>

Thanks,

Charles
--