[c-nsp] config example xconnent between ASR9K and 6500

Curtis Piehler cpiehler2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:41:52 EDT 2017

It is a matter of managing labels on the devices that terminate the
attachment circuits.  You don't need to manage the P routers in between.
Coming from a Smart Edge world years ago we did static PWs.  When we
migrated to ASR9Ks static labeling was the only way I could interopt with
the Smart Edges until years later I figured out how to do dynamic PWs.