[c-nsp] config example xconnent between ASR9K and 6500

Alejandro Aristizabal aaristizabal at mediacommerce.net.co
Wed Sep 20 17:52:14 EDT 2017

Hi !!!

My topology is in the attached file, please see attached file.

-I need to configure a service between SWL2 A and SWL2 B, as you can see
in the figure SWL2 A is connected to a 6500, and SWL2 B
is in a L2 Ring (with MSTP protocol) where ASR9K is also part of it and
the reason why ASR subinterface MUST be part of a bridge domain.

configuration is like this:

IOS:
interface GigabitEthernet4/24.70
  encapsulation dot1Q 70
  xconnect 10.248.10.7 70 encapsulation mpls
end

l2vpn
  xconnect group PRUEBA
   p2p ENSAYO
    interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/2.70
    neighbor 172.31.171.254 pw-id 70

until here works, So the configuration you send me works, but then when
ASR subtinterface cant be part of the bridge domian, when a try to
configurate it doesnt let me do it.

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config)#l2vpn
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config-l2vpn)#bridge group BG_MST_VALLE
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config-l2vpn-bg)#  bridge-domain
BD_MST-VALLE-VLAN-70
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config-l2vpn-bg-bd)#interface
GigabitEthernet0/0/0/2.70
RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config-l2vpn-bg-bd-ac)#commit
Wed Sep 20 16:42:10.751 gmt

% Failed to commit one or more configuration items during a
pseudo-atomic operation. All changes made have been reverted. Please
issue 'show configuration failed' from this session to view the errors

RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ASR9K_CALI(config-l2vpn-bg-bd-ac)#show configuration failed
Wed Sep 20 16:42:21.645 gmt
!! SEMANTIC ERRORS: This configuration was rejected by
!! the system due to semantic errors. The individual
!! errors with each failed configuration command can be
!! found below.

l2vpn
  bridge group BG_MST_VALLE
   bridge-domain BD_MST-VALLE-VLAN-70
    interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/2.70
!!% Invalid argument: Interface already used for L2VPN

6500 has an  WS-SUP720-3B

how can I fix this issue ???

thanks every one !!!