[c-nsp] Cisco AS5400 SIP Trunk dialup modem pool

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Apr 12 14:07:10 EDT 2018

Hello,

First off, I know this is a horrible idea but I need to figure something out.

I have an AS5400 that was configured to handle dialup modem pool users over a PRI.  Recently all inbound calls moved to SIP (g.711u) and I’m planning on dumping the SIP into an Adtran to generate a PRI for the AS5400.   Does anyone know if I could run SIP directly to the AS5400 and have it terminate the calls into the modem pool? (PPP/ RADIUS/ IP)?

My only other option is to port the numbers out and/or reconfigure the few remaining customers to use another dialup provider.

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.