[c-nsp] Cisco ASR99xx 64-bit upgrade 6.3.1 to 6.3.2

arulgobinath emmanuel arulgobi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:59:09 EDT 2018

Hi  Erik,
The process is well documented in the following file
(ASR9K-x64-docs-6.3.2.tar) . Its in the image download section. But as of i
know you need a bridge SMU from 6.3.1 to 6.3.2 . Not sure 6.3.1 bridge SMU
(CSCvf01652)  publically available better reach out account team or open a
case.  This smu has two component one for Admin and other for XR. Unless
you apply both it doesn't allow to upgrade. Good luck with upgrade :).

Best Regards,
Gobinath.