[c-nsp] Cisco ME3600X IOS 15.5.3S7 and pseudowires

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Aug 8 16:40:15 EDT 2018

David Wilkinson wrote on 08/08/2018 19:43:
> The MPLS interfaces are on SVIs

That's probably your problem then.  We've seen 15.5 causing catastrophic
asic misprogramming events, assert failures and arbitrary traffic
blackholing when configured with MPLS on SVIs.  We tried several
versions of 15.5 up to and including 15.5(3)S6, but couldn't find
anything that worked properly.

> Do you know if moving them from SVIs to
> sub-interfaces would a be less buggy configuation?

no idea tbh.  You may be better off using physical interfaces for mpls,
as it's a less complex configuration for the me3600 nile asics to handle.

Nick