[c-nsp] Cisco ADSL, PPPoE, Multiple Static, Bridge + NAT

Mike Hammett cisco-nsp at ics-il.net
Sun Dec 30 10:57:40 EST 2018

I have a Cisco 2811 with a DSL WIC.
I have a /29 (minus one) of static public IPs.
They use PPPoE and I have credentials for it.

I believe I have their PVC correct.
Can I bridge some VLANs and bridge others?
My intent is to allow one or two devices on their own public IPs to have their diverse Internet access be OOB. I intend on being able to VPN into the router and accessing the network inside. I would like to be flexible for other things I haven't thought of yet.
It's been 15 years since I did anything on a Cisco router so I can copypasta stuff I see on Google well, but if it doesn't work, I don't know if I screwed it up or you just can't do that.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange