[c-nsp] Core layer device n7004 vs n9396px

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:43:45 EST 2018

We are planing to get 40gbps (4x10G) bonded link from ISP and I’m looking for any good device to terminate.

Should I use n7004 or n9396px for core?

We have very basic network no MPLS, no cloud etc. all I need good performance and reliable hardware.

Let’s say after couple year I get new 40gbps link on same hardware in that case how I will set default gw for two ISP uplink? Should I use VDC or VRF for that senario?

Sent from my iPhone