[c-nsp] ip vrf autoclassify source - loss of connectivity to hosts

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 05:07:22 EST 2018

On 24 January 2018 at 09:49, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou <achatz at forthnet.gr> wrote:
> We're using "vrf receive" without any apparent issues on ASR1001
> (15.4(3)S2).
>
> --
> Tassos

Hi Tassos,

That is interesting.

In order for us to use "vrf receive" my understanding is that we would
need to use the legacy style Cisco AV-Pairs:
"lcp:interface-config#1=ip vrf receive VRF1". These "lcp" style
AV-pairs are deprecated as far as I know. This is because they trigger
a full VAI interface to be created on the LNS whereas the ASR1000
series likes to use sub-interfaces for the subscriber session
termination.

Do you use the lcp style AVPairs to use "vrf receive" ?

Cheers,
James.