[c-nsp] ASr-920 CONSOLE USB - USB

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Mon Mar 5 12:44:41 EST 2018

I cannot for the life of me get the USB - USB console port to work on the 12 port ASR920
It is running 3.18 - I see this because I can see text at boot time, but it will not let me type anything at all.

The lead time at the moment on the EIA/232 converter is 75 days.  This is what I used to configure my 4 port 920 and it worked fine.
I no longer have access to the converter.

Here is the strange thing - The USBA - USBA works on the AS920 with 4 ports running 3.18.1, but noton the 12 port one?
I am using the exact same terminal emulation settings on the non-working 12 port 920.

Ive tried Linux / Windows / macOS and all the stop bits flow control etc.

Anyone got any secret tips for me - or I'll have to get my old converter sent out from Chicago.

Thanks!

Nick