[c-nsp] IOS-XR BGP RR MCID (Multiple Cluster ID)

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Mon Mar 12 13:20:00 EDT 2018

Oh I see that makes sense, if all your revenue is in Internet services then of course it’s hard to justify building separate iBGP infrastructure to protect the handful of pure VPN customers.

With regards to ORR, are you using add-path already or RRs are doing all the path selection on behalf of clients please?

adam

netconsultings.com

::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::