[c-nsp] spanning-tree for local switching on ASR920

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Thu Mar 15 09:29:13 EDT 2018

Thank you

In the output of show spanning tree - is the port with the untagged service instance forwarding on vlan 4093?
Unless something changed from 16.6 -> 16.7 I imagine that it is only forwarding and processing BPDU's on vlans 2 and 10.

If a bridging loop came in on Vlan 4093, because BPDU's were not processed on this VLan it may be bad.

NIck