[c-nsp] MACSec Stages

Alex K. nsp.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:10:33 EDT 2018

This will be great.

Especially documenting real world scenarios - IS-IS over MACSec, MPLS and
IP. Putting PCAPs is also very good idea.

I'm speaking for myself, but I think many here will agree - such
documentation will really address current state of affairs.

Thank you.

Alex.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 24 באפר' 2018, 10:01, מאת Graham Bartlett (grbartle) ‏<