[c-nsp] Copying new IOS to 7600 resulting in IPC logs

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:38:58 EDT 2018

I tried to do SCP to a 3560 recently because it was on the 'outside' of a stateful FW and the switch acting as a server was the only way I could get an image to it.  Getting folks to change FW rules wasn't easy.   I think I got like 3 kbps throughput to it, at 99% CPU.  It was painful to watch.  😊

Chuck