[c-nsp] Catalyst 4500 listening on TCP 6154 on all interfaces

frederic.jutzet at sig-telecom.net frederic.jutzet at sig-telecom.net
Tue May 8 06:30:33 EDT 2018

Cisco confirm me off-list that this is only a internal usage socket
which is not exposed.
An official info from them should come.

And before applying any iACL, check your netflow, you should not apply a
trivial iACL on your upstream, but you should be able to deny only
src=any, dst=yournetwork, proto=tcp, tcpflag=SYN, otherwise you might
block valid communication between your clients (port 6154 could have
been randomly selected by any tcp/ip stack to open a socket).