[c-nsp] NBAR2

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:50:34 EDT 2018

All,

     I'm curious if anyone is using NBAR2 with a recent protocol pack to
identify Office 365 traffic, specifically the ability to differentiate
between Outlook, Skype, and OneDrive traffic when it's TCP/443.  The
release notes for the newest protocol packs show they only work on 16.x
releases on ISR4K/ASR1K, which I don't have easy access to.  We don't have
express route, and need a way to assign a DSCP value to each traffic type
based on what it is.  Obviously everything from O365 cloud via internet
will be DSCP 0 to us.  We use different DSCP values over our WAN for QOS
purposes.  Looking for some feedback.

Thanks,

Chuck