[c-nsp] ASR9k from 6.1.4 to 6.2.3

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Tue May 29 04:29:34 EDT 2018

On 28 May 2018 at 19:54, George Giannousopoulos <ggiannou at gmail.com> wrote:
> We recently upgraded without any issue.
> Beware of some rather minor syntax changes in the BNG config

Same here, we're migrating from 5.3.3 to 6.2.3.

Everything seems fine for us too, we're also not doing anything crazy,
L2/L3 VPNs, RRs, ASBRs, OSPF, LDP, MP-BGP etc. (no multicast or BNG on
the boxes being tested with 6.2.3). Also same with us, a few syntax
changes between our 5.3.3 templates and 6.2.3 templates so best to
test in the lab first, only minor changes though. So far no issues.

Cheers,
James.